INGREDIENTS (use organic)
- 1 cup sprouted Tri- colored quinoa (Available at Trader Joes or Whole Foods)
- 2 cups plain Yogurt
- ½ cup Raspberries
- ½ cup Blueberries or Black berries
- 10 Fresh mint leaves chopped
- 2 Tablespoon of honey
- Rinse the quinoa under cold water
- In a pan add quinoa to 2 cups of water (2-1 liquid to quinoa)
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes
- When all the water is gone remove from heat and allow to sit for 5 minutes before fluffing with a fork (cool in fridge or on counter)
- Put the 1 cup of yogurt in the bottom of each dish and top with the quinoa
- Drizzle the honey on top
- Add the blueberries, raspberries, and chopped mint
Don’t leave out the mint. It really adds to the flavor. Buy local fresh honey. It won’t be diluted or have anything added. The flavors are amazing and will vary with the season.
This not only looks pretty but when you mix up all the flavors it is yummy. I eat it for breakfast, but think it is good enough for dessert!