14 Day Jumpstart to Reset Your Metabolism
Are you worn out losing the same 15-20 Pounds? Does the thought of “Another Diet” seem overwhelming? Do you feel like you are working out training for the Olympics and consuming hardly any calories, but nothing seems to be happening? Chances are you need to Reset your metabolism. If you have been going from one diet to another your body has probably gone into starvation mode. Every time you eat you store fat instead of burning it for energy. Sign up for my 14 Day Jump Start to Reset Your Metabolism Program and turn into a fat burning machine!
If you are busy and overscheduled then this plan is for you. I have partnered with Evolv Health and will be using their Life bar as a meal replacement for breakfast and lunch. With our fast-paced and busy lifestyles convenience is everything. This bar is non-GMO, gluten free, and is whole food sourced. There is nothing synthetic in this bar. It has the perfect ratio of healthy fats, protein, and carbs to shift your metabolism from a carb burner to a fat burner. One bar provides 30-40% of your daily nutritional requirements.
This is how it works:
• You sign up for the program below and I will send you the link to purchase the bars.*
• I will provide you with 14 dinner meal plans that have protein, healthy fats, and non starchy vegetables in the right ratio to get your body burning fat. The meals taste great and look great. There is no resemblance to diet food.
• You will get a shopping list for each week.
• A list of foods to be avoided.
• A suggested exercise plan that can be done in 20 minutes or less.
• Recommendations for self care, sleep, and daily habits: all to ensure your success.
• A plan for what to do at the end of the 14 days.
• Unlimited email access.
*does not include the cost of the bars
Reintroducing Foods to Test for Sensitivity
This program is designed to be utilized at the end of the “Jump Start to Reset Your Metabolism” program. You have already done the hard work by eliminating foods for 14 days. In this program you will add foods back in one at a time starting with beans, then dairy, and finally gluten. This process will take 15 days. For best results follow the system so as not to compromise all your hard work.
You will be provided with step by step directions and a workbook to keep track of your progress and results. Some basic information on beans, dairy, and gluten will also be included.
If you tolerate gluten and dairy it is still advisable to limit them to occasional components of your diet. Look for ancient grains and raw cheeses. The less processed anything is, the easier for your body to tolerate it. Beans are also best processed if bought in bulk and soaked before cooking.