The “Eat Like Your Life Depends On It. Target Fat Loss, Lose Inches” Program
In the 6 month commitment you will:
- Throw away or at least hide the scale! Instead you will measure all body parts starting with the neck and working all the way down to the ankles (you will be given a chart). It is not about losing pounds. Muscle weighs more than fat. It’s about losing inches. This chart will be our record of success along the way.
- Keep a food journal for 2 weeks of everything that goes into your mouth – liquid and solid. I don’t believe in counting calories and we won’t do it again after this, but a calorie is not a calorie. 500 calories of vegetables will have a different effect on your body than 500 calories from cake and ice cream.
- With my help, set up a workout schedule consisting of 30 minutes a day, 5 times a week. This could be as simple as a brisk 10 minute walk after breakfast, after lunch, and again after dinner. If you are already working out we will examine your program to see if there are ways to tweak it to make it more beneficial.
- Take the Kolbe A index (a $49 value). This index measures how a person solves a problem or reacts instinctively to everyday situations. You have a 3 dimensional mind that does more than think or feel; it also drives instinct based action. Creating solutions based on your instincts gives you the greatest freedom to be yourself. It is the difference between thriving and merely surviving. (Powered by Instinct viii) This index will help us determine the best approach for your success.
- Work with me to set up a call schedule for the 5-10 minute weekly check in calls and two 45-60 minute support and information phone calls each month. The weekly call will be a quick report on the week – the positives and the negatives. The longer calls are more in depth with additional food and lifestyle information. You will have unlimited email communication.
This program also includes:
- A discussion based on your food journal – what empty calories can be eliminated or limited and what eating adjustments need to be made. 8 easy tips to get you started.
- An overview look at your Kolbe results and how to fit that information into your lifestyle and into this program
- An in depth discussion on surviving holidays, eating out, going to parties, and food choices for everyday.
- A conversation about joy and gratitude, support systems, self love and self nourishment, stress relief, and sleeping. We will examine the effect they have on your health.
- My complete support and encouragement throughout this journey. Our conversations will always include mind, body, and a soulful lifestyle.
Interested? Request a free initial consultation to discuss this program and more.