- 2 pieces Brioche Bread sliced
- 1 egg
- ¼ cream
- 1 T butter
- 1 small banana sliced
- ¼ c macadamia nuts
- ¼ c shredded coconut
- ½ pineapple diced
- Maple syrup
- Melt the butter in a skillet (I like to use an iron skillet)
- Whisk together the egg and cream
- Dip the bread in the egg/cream mixture (both sides)
- Fry in the skillet (medium high) till toasted on each side
- Put the toast on a serving plate and top with
- Maple syrup, banana slices, pineapple, coconut, and nuts
- To make it even more decadent, add a large dollop of whipped cream.
- Serve with bacon or sausage and you have a perfect brunch.
- You could even add a mimosa for those special occasions.
- The amount of the condiments can be increased – it is totally up to you. If you love pineapple, by all means, add more pineapple.