- 1 small yellow squash sliced
- 1 small green squash sliced
- 4 small potatoes par boiled and sliced
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes sliced
- 2 T. olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 springs of rosemary
- 6 small peppers tops off and seeds taken out
- 1 container boursin cheese (your choice as to flavors)
- Steak or meat of your choice
- This is one of the easiest summer time recipes ever! Put all veggies but peppers in a bowl and toss with the olive oil and S & P
- Put in a grilling pan and add the sprigs of rosemary
- Stuff the peppers with the cheese and put in a grilling pan or thread them through a skewer at hold upright.
- Season your steak with a little salt and pepper and put everything on the grill.
- Toss the veggies now and then. Cook your steak to desired temperature
The farmers’ markets are open and it just seems like it’s time to cook outside. I did not go into a lot of details with this recipe because it is fairly simple and because the ‘doneness’ of the steak (or fish if you prefer) is a personal preference.
I personally like a little char on my veggies. If you prefer yours to be cooked but not charred then move them aside or take them off the flame sooner.