- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 jalapenos, minced (discard seeds)
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 2 red bell peppers, diced small
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Rinse blueberries and pour onto cutting board.
- Give them a rough chop. You will miss some berries giving you a nice mixture of whole and chopped.
- Put them in a large bowl.
- Add chopped cilantro, jalapeno, red onion, red bell pepper, salt, and lemon juice.
- Stir until combined.
This salsa is great with chips, but I served it with grilled salmon and it was awesome. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.